Ole Miss Approved Mobile App
is a free mobile safety app that the University of Mississippi (UM) provides to all students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and visitors. This app provides a streamlined way for you to communicate directly with UM safety officials to better protect you. And by leveraging the community's eyes and ears, LiveSafe helps to help keep the campus safe by preventing crimes before they occur.
Download The LiveSafe App
Create Your Profile
- Open the app and review the "Get Started" information.
- Use your phone, email, or Facebook account to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you'll be asked for your name and a password for the app.
Connect With The University
- Students, faculty, and staff should choose "Ole Miss." This will ask you to sign in with your WebID account for further verification of your identity.
- Parents, alumni, and guests should choose "Ole Miss Visitor."
- Remember to enable Location Services, Push Notifications, and access to your contacts for the LiveSafe app.
Even More Information...